Ready to polish and enhance ALL chakras including the aura in one practise?
Get ready to release the past which no longer serves you…
I’m excited for the next two weeks are very specifically tailored kundalini yoga classes with full chakra/aura balancing plus the intent of clearing the subconscious blocks related to old ties that no longer serve you.
We shall enjoy kundalini yoga kriyas super potent for such cleansing, like Sat Kriya and Kirtan Kriya … we tasted long versions this recent week. Plus Thursday night we also had the Gong bath and the RA MA DA SA, SA SAY SO HUNG mantra playing in the background … the greatest of all HEALING prayers and mantras.
Many of you amazing divine ladies shared how positively effective it was for you. Thank you so much for sharing! I LOVE hearing your stories!!! Keep them coming! And feel free to share with the world (to inspire them to also try kundalini yoga) by writing a testimonial if you haven’t already.. every little thing makes a difference to elevate into peace and harmony for all and the planet …
The next 2 weeks we will touch on these practises again and also include extra self love, increased self care through releasing ties and also: CONTRACTS!
We all have contracts that we formed long ago, sometimes lifetimes ago … and they were vital once, but have really overstretched … how do you know such a contract is overdue for either renewal or cutting? When you have been going round and round in circles and are repeating the same pattern over and over, not trusting yourself and self-sabotaging … but something in you knows … it is unconscious and slowly becoming conscious … that is LIBERATION!!!
I will guide you how to look at its purpose (this is important), the learnings, the removal or change, and the blessing of light to feel gratitude and let go … there are beautiful and deeply light filled, love-filled ways /processes to creating this divine shift … I may even include the Russian DNA healing in one of the classes as a bonus meditation … I’ll be guided.
Please bring your journals, pens, mat, water and blanket.
Perhaps pack these in your car now and leave them there so you can never miss out … excellent planning, directing your life, and caring for your graceful wellbeing …
I have created another useful (hopefully!) YT (YouTube) for you on the heart chakra … more coming up.
Please do subscribe to receive the latest … new breathing YT and meditations, plus discussions, book recommendations and yogic lifestyle recommendations… plus on my PhD subject: healthy sleep!!!!
I’m so inspired! YOU inspire me!!!!!!!
Also the Illuminism – veil painting is around the corner – I am DEEPLY resonant and have written more about why on our yoga page and below … I hope to see you there if you feel it … it really is profound and it really is almost impossible to get this taught … you can buy the equipment after and continue to paint at home … it is deeply elevating, healing and creating union of light and dark, through colour within … (more below)
See you soon!!!!
And remember the great offers of commitment for the 10 light bodies of consciousness … deep dive for sure. I don’t like superficial things, never have … so if you resonate and want to be purely YOU, your amazing light .. shining brighter .. without barriers .. then this is the space and place (in my humble opinion).
M 0424 029 032
|Heart chakra wisdom, freedom and expansion with awareness, posture, breathing, and meditation.
|If you are an artist already.. or you have never touched a brush .. this is heavenly… and I feel compelled to write about my divine resonance and attraction to “ILLUMINISM” also known as #VEILpainting… Its mysticism, the play of veiled light and layers of light enchant my soul! It leads you into deeper trust within, opening of consciousness and a wider perspective of the underlying realties of Nature, the Cosmos and Soul …
Here we dive into meditative awareness of six aspects:the first three are: objects, form, and colour. The second three are: light, space, and movement.
The latter three: light, space, and movement comprise the inner and invisible aspect of painting.
In ‘reality’ we do not see light, space and movement, but instead experience their effects in our environment….
Colour links the inner and outer … the symbolism and mysteries of light and darkness regarding #ILLUMINISM are traceable to ancient #Persia and the historical figure of Manes.
#Taoist and #Buddhist painting also are related in their expression of the mystical dance between light and dark and also space and movement…
ILLUMINISM and the quest for light, strongly developed as a theosophy during the Middle Ages, during Five Centuries of the Ikon culture which ended about the time of #Cinambue and #FraAngelica. One artist in particular created an amazing bridge between the Gothic and the Renaissance, and that was #Gruenewald. His paintings are still considered as some of the most enigmatic and moving works ever created in the #Christian tradition.
Other painters such as #Rembrandt, #Turner, #Blake, and #Cotman, have also contributed to the development of ILLUMINISM. Although ILLUMINISM stands on the shoulders of many great artists of the past, it was Rudolf Steiner Ph.D., the founder of Anthroposophy, who must be credited with most of its current development. Dr. Steiner was active during the time of great influx of Eastern spiritual influences in the West. He actively responded to the request of artists such as #Kandinsky and #Mondrian who were searching for a spiritual meaning in painting, during a time of chaos and crisis. Today, spiritual eclecticism along with trans-personal psychology, are commonplace. Dr. #Steiner was exceptional amongst the avant-garde leaders in this compelling search for universal, global spiritual-social reform.
As his main inspiration, he drew from Goethe, the author of #Faust and #Goethe‘s Color Theory. Since his early work at university, Rudolf Steiner distinguished himself from a plethora of spiritual-religious leaders, by pragmatism and active interest, experimentation and research into color in art, science and spirituality.
Having been gifted with #clairvoyance from youth, Dr. Steiner provided artists with a new basis to approach art, color and painting. Especially, he made the correlation between light, color and darkness with thinking, feeling and willing. This understanding of color as integral to the #evolutionof the #human being, both #cosmic and #physical, was able to endow Art with a healing and #spiritual property which appears to have a long future ahead of it.
The inspiration, instruction and illustrations examples provided by Dr. Rudolf Steiner are a continued source of inspiration for the spiritually-oriented artist. His voluminous teachings contain countless references to #light, color and darkness. Despite this, Illuminism is created in the spirit of independent thinking, to which Dr. Steiner devoted his life.
Two artists in particular must be mentioned regarding the development of Dr. Steiner’s indications. They are Arnold Von Rosenkrantz and my teacher, Liane Collot d’Herbois. Both of these accomplished and professional artists realized the importance of evolving the technical means to implement spiritual concept into painting. Both artists searched throughout their lives for a means by hich to paint out of the light, in large, translucent, films or planes of color. An expression very familiar to #Anthroposophic painting is that of “form arising out of color.”
There are many meanings and possibilities to this seminal phrase. Both dedicated painters were determined to create paintings in which there was a sense of space developed through the sequencing of color. Secondly, the cultivated a luminosity, or at times an incandescent opalescence which glowed from within the color. Finally, they sought a sense of movement throughout the painting since Dr. Steiner constantly referred to color as movement to free painting from its static condition. Form out of color, to this day continues to unveil its mysteries.
Thank you! Info: Leszek Forczek 🙏
Art by Madonna – our Veil painting teacher visiting us in Adelaide 21-22nd September!
This teaching of this spiritual art is rare to find and she is only visiting because I wish to learn this divine form of paining … If you resonate, message me :-D. <3 Zero pervious experience required! This art is divine – free – and the art itself will guide you …. BLISS!!!!
|I honestly can’t wait to learn how to express my spirituality in this form!!! What a gift!
And this is no joke: I could not find anyone who would teach me this here … even all over Australia it is rare!
Madonna is coming as a one off … I am blissing out!We have a couple more spots left … for amazing spiritual deepening … ladies .. we ARE creative beings … without creative expression we literally are not satisfied … I studied this a lot when I researched deeply about what causes cancer in women … we need to express our artistic side … it is in all of us … and this is healing for it is not natural to ignore this … so IF you love this art like I do, jump in and join us for this rare and intimate weekend .. details in our recent newsletter and on our facebook page – link is below. If you are unsure, simply reply to this newsletter and write to me – I would love to hear from you!
|26th of September we begin the 10 light bodies of consciousness!
Deeply awaken to your expanded Divine Self.
|Going deeper with these two …. slight variations! You’ll LOVE It!!!
Here are some of the benefits! But our intent and focus is on removing past lovers, negative energy/entities and to free up our old contracts … this is over the next week weeks – until we start the 10 light bodies of consciousness! Bring your journals, pens, mats, blankets and water. Pleeeaaasseee … full of love!
Benefits of Sat Kriya:
- The rhythmic contraction and relaxation produces waves of energy that circulate, energise, and heal the body.
- It tones the nervous system and calms emotional disarray.
- General physical health is improved as all the internal organs receive a gentle rhythmic massage.
- Strengthens the heart.
- Good for digestion.
- Helps to transcend fears.
- Works directly on stimulating and channelising the kundalini energy.
- Strengthens the entire sexual system and stimulates its natural flow of energy.
- Is particularly good for those with mental problems as it helps to rebalance the lower three chakras.
- The mantra establishes a quality of neutrality, allowing the kundalini energy to flow naturally, for clarity and healing.
Benefits of Kirtan Kriya :
- This meditation brings a total mental balance to the individual psyche. Vibrating on each fingertip alternates the electrical polarities. The index and ring fingers are electrically negative, relative to the other fingers.
- This causes a balance in the electromagnetic projection of the aura.
- This meditation is an art in the way it moulds consciousness and in the refinement of sensation and insight it produces. Meditations have coded actions to their reactions in the psyche. Kirtan Kriya is effective and exact, & it can also lead to problems if not done properly.
And, it’s not just yogis who love it: this meditation is studied by Western medicine as a treatment for medical and mental health ailments. E,g: a study conducted by The Alzheimer’s Research and Prevention Foundation (ARPF) found the following benefits to consistent practice of Kirtan Kriya:
- Improved memory
- Reduced stress
- Enhanced brain blood flow
- Increased healthy brain size
- Improved brain chemistry
- Increased telomerase (parts of genes that keep us young)
- Decrease in bad gene expression, increase of good gene expression
- Improved sleep
- Less depression
- Clarity of purpose
- Spiritual well-being
While these are awesome benefits- and enough reason to start the meditation today- it is helpful to learn some of the more subtle- yet to be studied and fully understood- benefits. The technology and tradition of kundalini yoga are based on a deep understanding of the structure of the psyche, and the effects of specific sounds, movements, and postures, and has a far deeper and energetic understanding of human beings than Western science currently has.
I am a joyful ambassador for the pure essential oils and range by DoTerra … it is my small business besides kundalini studio and inspired matrix: NLP/hypnosis …. if you wish to learn more about them, the conscious company we are sourcing from, who is always ethical and truly a leading example of integrity (did you know there is not much legislation around the essential oils industry and you only have to have 3% pure essential oil in any bottle to call it pure essential oil??? … how to order them and get wholesale prices of these divine high vibrational gifts from the plant kingdom, click the link or contact me by replying to this newsletter …
P.S. $2 meditation – community classes are on every Thursday 1:10-2pm at the Burnside Ballroom. Absolutely amazing people, energy and times! Join us!
P.P.S: If you wish to work with me, simply reply to this newsletter and type your question/request and I’ll email you the details. I work wholistically with your specific dynamics and tailor specifically to your needs using breathing, posture, kundalini yoga, meditation, NLP, hypnosis, past life regression, forgiveness work, intention setting, visualising and much more.
You can have your own version recorded just for you.
I work with women and children only.
Clearing addictions, old un-useful patterns, fears, and more. So you can shine your true inner light.
I work amazingly on Skype and Zoom!
10 light bodies special
I LOVE your commitment to yourself and KNOW kundalini yoga is here to help you see you are DIVINE in every way! So I rejoice when you commit to this .. and I love holding space and see us all shine as a community!
I am certainly NOT offering these special prices because I am overflowing with finances right now … I do though realise that you too have financial juggles and please, if money EVER holds you back from joining our classes, talk to me … I am very open and creative and would always rather have you with us than not … but I also appreciate being paid, so I can pay my bills … but there is nothing greater, more joyful and nothing IS more priceless than to see YOU shine your light so brightly from your heart and soul!!!!!
Cause I love your commitment to your self, this beautiful practise and the amazing collective we are … as we all get together, we elevate easily:
- 20% off if you come once a week for the 11 weeks!
- 30% off if you commit to twice a week for the 11 week series!
- Register by booking in before the 26th of September through the details below!
- I soooooo look forward to this next deep dive! JOY!
Here are what the financial rewards add up to for you!
Regular classes: $22 each usually
Therefore usually for 11 weeks you would spend: $242
And for TWICE for 11 weeks: $484
But your amazing discounts added as described above (20%), means for attending 1 time a week for 11 weeks you only pay instead of $242 -$48 = $194
My gift to you is $48!!
If you attend TWICE a week (mazing self commitment to elevation) you would usually pay casually $484 but now you get the 30% discount, and we deduct $145!!!!! So now it now is only $338!
My gift to you is $145!!! I know, I am maybe crazy, but my heart is deeply in this!!!!
Concession card holders:
For 11 weeks attending 1 class per week = $198
For 11 weeks attending 2 classes per week = $396
20% discount for attending 1 class per week = $39
So you only pay: $198 – $39 = $159
My gift to you is $39!
30% discount if you attend for 11 weeks 2 classes/week = $118
So you only pay $396 – $118 = $278
My gift to you is $118!!
I love it!!!!
I really look forward to the profound awakenings you will enjoy through the practise of the 10 light bodies of consciousness!!!!
Do continue to journal!!!! It is powerful for deeper manifestation!
How to register and pay:
Simply pay directly to:
BSB: 105 086
Account: 053 430 240
Add your name!
Otherwise you are 100% and deeply welcome to attend casually as a drop in class or to use class passes.
The easiest way is through our free app ‘kundalini studio’ or our website www.kundalinistudio.com.au
You can attend the 10 LIGHT BODIES casually! 100% welcome and 100% divine! Trust your intuition and attend when you can. Each class is whole and complete and carries countless gifts for you!
|What are the 10 light bodies in your life?
“If you understand that you are Ten Bodies, and you are aware of those Ten Bodies, and you keep them in balance, the whole Universe will be in balance with you.” ~ Yogi Bhajan
The Ten Bodies
What are the Ten Bodies?
The truth is that the human body is made up of ten bodies: the physical body, three mental bodies, and six energy bodies. The eleventh embodiment – when all ten bodies are under your direction – produces a pure state of consciousness when you have the ability to see all events as God’s Play and recognize the God in all.
You can visualize your various bodies as layers of clothing, the physical body being the overcoat you wear for a lifetime. We know we have a physical body; we can see it, touch it, and feel it. We also have other bodies that are equally real, if not more so.
[From The Aquarian Teacher: KRI Teacher Training Level One Manual]
First Body: Soul Body
- The part in you connected to the Infinite. Your inner infinity
- Humility, creativity
- Key phrase: “Heart over Head”
- Mastery: come from a place of great humility, relax into the flow of God energy and use it to create beauty
- If weak: you come from the head instead of heart; feel stuck, not able to access your purpose and creative flow
- Key to Balancing: Raise the Kundalini. open the heart
Second Body: Negative (Protective) Mind
- Identifies possible dangers or shortcomings in a situation; necessary for protection
- Containment, obedience
- Key phrase: “Longing to Belong”
- Mastery: gives form to the creativity of your Soul Body via containment, form, and discernment; a longing to connect very deeply with your own God Self
- If weak: inappropriate, self-destructive relationships; over-influenced by others
- Key to Balancing: value your discipline; develop conscious relationships of integrity; strengthen the Positive Mind if the Negative Mind is overdeveloped
Third Body: Positive (Expansive) Mind
- Inspires you by showing the best possible results in any situation
- Equality, positivity
- Key phrase: “Devil or Divine”
- Mastery: strong will, use power easily and humbly; naturally playful and optimistic
- Good sense of humor; can communicate directly
- If weak: overwhelmed by input of the Negative Mind, which can be depressing and paralyzing; angry and intolerant, or hesitant to use your own power because of being afraid of the responsibility
- Key to Balancing: strengthen the Navel Point (Third Chakra); use positive affirmations; strengthen the Negative Mind if the Positive Mind is overdeveloped
Fourth Body: Neutral (Meditative) Mind
- Takes the information from both Negative and Positive Minds and decides on the best course of action using unbiased, intuitive knowledge
- Service, compassion, integration
- Key phrase: “Cup of Prayer”
- Mastery: a very intuitive vantage point; allows access to the soul
- If weak: difficult to make decisions; the habit of feeling victimized; a hard time seeing beyond the polarities of life
- Key to Balancing: meditate
Fifth Body: Physical Body
- The vehicle through which you participate fully on Earth
- Sacrifice, balance, teacher
- Key phrase: “Teacher, Balance”
- Mastery: represent the teacher who is able to take abstractions and explain them to anyone; ability to balance all parts of your life without extremes like laziness or fanaticism
- If weak: angry, jealous, greedy, competitive, and ungrateful; inner and outer realities out of balance; trouble expressing yourself verbally; afraid to be in the position of teacher
- Key to Balancing: exercise regularly; teach
Sixth Body: Arcline
- The arcline extends from ear to ear, across the hairline and brow; it’s your halo, the nucleus of the aura
- Associated with the pituitary gland, regulates the nervous system and glandular balance
- Women have a second arcline reaching across the chest from nipple to nipple
- Justice, protection, projection
- Key Phrase “Person at Prayer”
- Balance between physical and cosmic realms
- Mastery: ability to focus, to be concentrated, to meditate; use the intuition of the Sixth Body to protect yourself from life’s stresses and avoid shutting down your heart
- If weak: overprotective; easily influenced; glandular imbalances leading to inconsistency in moods and behavior; unfocused and unable to manifest prayers
- Key to Balancing: awaken the pituitary gland (Sixth Chakra)
Seventh Body: Auric Body
- The aura is the electromagnetic field that surrounds your body; it acts as a container for your life force, bringing confidence and security
- Mercy, security, love
- Key phrase: “Platform of Elevation”
- Mastery: attracts positivity and repels negativity, like a shield; illness cannot penetrate to your physical body; sense of security allows an uplifting presence and treating others with mercy
- If weak: paranoid, lack self-trust; negativity can penetrate into the psyche and physical body
- Key to Balancing: meditate; wear white clothing made of natural fibers; work on the Eighth Chakra.
Eighth Body: Pranic Body
- Through the breath, the Pranic Body continuously brings the life force and energy into your system
- Purity, energy, fearlessness, self-initiation
- Key phrase: “Finite to Infinite”
- Mastery: fearless, fully alive, at one with all creation; nothing can bother you; self-motivated with enough energy to achieve goals
- If weak: constant low-level anxiety and chronic fatigue; look to food or stimulants for energy; fearful, defensive
- Key to Balancing: all pranayam.
Ninth Body: Subtle Body
- The Subtle Body helps you see beyond the immediate realties of life to the sublime universal play that lies beyond
- Calmness, subtlety, mastery
- Key phrase: “Mastery or Mystery”
- Mastery: have great finesse and a powerful calmness; learn quickly and master situations easily; able to walk into a room and intuitively know what’s going on
- If weak: naïve and easily fooled, unintentionally crude or rough in speech or behavior; restless
- Key to Balancing: do any meditation or kriya for 1,000 days
Tenth Body: Radiant Body
- The Radiant Body gives spiritual royalty and radiance
- Royal courage, radiance, nobility
- Key phrase: “All or Nothing”
- Mastery: courageous in the face of any obstacle; magnetic presence and command the respect of all who know you
- If weak: afraid of conflict, shy away from people’s attention; feel ineffective and unable to come through in situations
- Key to Balancing: commitment; do not cut the hair
Eleventh Embodiment: Parallel Unisonness
- Eleven represents the sound current, the source of Infinity from which all mantras originate. In this state you can direct the play of all Ten Bodies; eleven contains all. You can direct all parts of your being from an impersonal, expansive space that allows Infinity to flow through you at all times.
- Divine vision, truth for all
- Key phrase: “Infinity”
- Mastery: my identity is Sat Nam; I allow Infinity to flow through me
- Key to Balancing: meditative recitation of the words of the Siri Guru Granth Sahib
“When the God in you, and the human in you are in parallel unisonness, then you are an 11. You have no duality, you have divine vision, and the truth flows from you. You don’t have to find anything outside of you. The jewels are all in you – you are rich inside, you have satisfaction and contentment.”
[From The Aquarian Teacher: KRI Teacher Training Level One Manual]